Monday, June 14, 2010

Syazrah Syarifpudin Dalam Kenangan

Tribute to
Syazrah Syarifpudin

I sit around and wonder,
and watch the days go by.
I look at all the pictures,
and ask, why did you have to die?


we've been at the same school
we share laugh, gossip, story.
the whole school seems know you very well
because you are one of the famous one.


But now it's time to let you go,
your spirit now is free.
Even though you won't really be gone,
because you'll live inside of me.


So when we have to leave you
at your resting place,
I will always remember
your smiling, beautiful and pempered voice.


This is hardly a goodbye,
so I won't weep anymore,
because now you're in better place
then you ever were before.


Even though that I will miss you,
and I'll think about you everyday
you'll always be our best friend,
and that's all I have to say.


(Al fatihah)~

3 comments:

Wan Azim said...

its unexpected..slalu bergaduh,berkngsi crita..hpe kak ayu dtempatkan dlm kalangn para solihin..

roSSa said...

semoga sahabatku, Syazrah Sarifpuddin ditempatkan dikalangan orang2 yg bertaqwa.. kmu la orang pertama yg mempelawa aku duduk di sisi mu setibanya aku di KPM.. Aku sayang dan rindu ko amat2 syaz.. semua org pggl ko chin, aku selalu pertikai nama org pggl kmu chin, tapi kmu mesti tersenyum jew, sebab kmu tahu aku berguraw jew..rindu nyer aku kat kmu saat2 macam ni..AL-FATIHAH

shesbungalily♥ said...

hi korang.. seriously lily tk perasan korang ade drop comment kat sini.. really appreciate it...